Wednesday 6 January 2016

No Photos but Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all fellow bloggers. Can't believe it is six months since I last wrote a post! As I have a new phone and my photos are everywhere, there are none for this post.
This year I plan to try and blog more!!! Wish me luck
My goal for this year is to declutter my craft room and finish some longstanding UFOs
I have already done the stitching for some Christmas decorations for girlfriends and made mittens for the koalas affected by the Wye River bushfires. I will be using some of my stash making items for St Kilda Mums. www.stkildamums.org Check out their website, the amount of support they provide for disadvantaged women and children is nothing short of amazing. I plan to investigate volunteering opportunities with their organisation as well.
My daughter is churning out some amazing cross stitch projects http://www.alex-jayne.com/new-year-new-goals/, so wish my eyesight was as good as hers!!
Must say I am so enjoying having a local quilt shop in Eltham, it is a gorgeous shop and so friendly. I am sure I will find some classes to take part in this year.
Look forward to catching up with crafty friends in the next few weeks and I have signed up for FNWF.xx


4 comments:

  1. Just a post is great.. Glad you found the time.. Finding a worthwhile charity is a good feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your daughters work is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see what you did at FNwF... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by I appreciate your comments