Friday 16 January 2015

Up and running!

At last! My daughter has come to help me set this up!

Goals for the year:
  • For each new project I will attempt to complete an UFO
  • Use the stash instead of buying any more fat quarters!
  • Start a journal of my projects with photo when finished.
This year I will be doing Rosie Quinlan's monthly stitching class at Patchwork with Gail B and have also signed up for United Stitches BOM which I am doing with my daughter. We will be swapping our stitcheries.

5 comments:

  1. Well done Annie you will be a pro before you know it with the computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know about that Shez, my daughter has set me up on Instagram as well. Too much for one day!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your classes too,damn computer froze on me in the last comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie just a little hint you are best of replying when you get an email from someone who comments otherwise the person wont see it unless they come back and look at the comments like me,lol,does that make sense my friend,what is your IG name and i will find you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit. So glad you have your blog up and running and I love the name you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by I appreciate your comments